TB60 Curtain Wall
This provides an increased glass bite to facilitate a greater level of movement within the building’s structure, without sacrificing any of the facades weather tightness or wind load resistance.
Perfectly suited for storefronts, the TB60 features a 2 3/8″ external sight line, it’s also available with a range of external cap options.
Designed to Accommodate Larger, Heavier Glass
- Reinforced profile designed to accommodate larger glass panels
- Glazing Thickness variance 1-1/8” and 1-3/4”
- 2-3/8″ external sight line.
- Suitable for double or triple glazed units
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Integrated solar shading systems available.
- 30-minute non-structural fire-rated system available.
- Evaluated and tested to AAMA 501.
Easily Integrated Curtain Wall Ventilation Systems
Add ventilation to your storefront, roof lights or any part of the building envelope with our range of Concealed Frame Awnings. Our CFA’s are thermally enhanced window systems designed to fit seamlessly into our range of pressure plate and capped curtain wall systems.
External Cap Options
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.