ST70 HI Window
It has been designed with a 2 ¾” profile, eco-friendly polyamide, new insulating foams, and an insulated centre seal.
This increases the effectiveness of the barrier to low temperature, reducing or eliminating condensation.
Ultimate Thermal Performance
Thermal transmission as low as 0.170 Btu/ft ² hr °F
- Thermal transmission as low as 0.170 Btu/ft ² hr °F
- Eco-friendly polyamide core
- 2 3/4″ Window
- Glazing thickness of 1 1/8” – 1 5/8“
- Extra-large sash sizes available
- Identical sightlines throughout
- Includes multi-point locking for added security
- Can be pre-assembled in-house saving installation time/cost
- Available with single, dual color or anodized finish.
- Polyester powder coating to ASTM 2604.
- Matching rebate doors available
- Evaluated and tested to AAMA 101 for windows and doors meeting the CW50 grade.
At 180°, the window will swing inwards, opening fully like a casement window.
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.