TB50 Facade System
Our TB50 is our most popular facade system. Often used on storefronts, glazed buildings or for atrium roof lights, this system is the ideal choice to enclose any part of the building envelope.
TB50: Highly Versatile
Capped Curtain Wall System
The extensive range of profile depths and capping options means this high-performance TB50 facade system can help achieve large spans while maintaining a 1 15/16” sightline, providing maximum luminosity.
The highly versatile TB50 capped curtain wall system can accommodate a variance of glazing specifications whilst helping to ensure the specified levels of sound attenuation and thermal performances. A 30-minute non-structural fire-rated system is also available.
Easily Integrated With Other Systems
TB50 Facade Systems
Furthermore, the addition of seamlessly integrated concealed frame awnings or solar shading systems can be installed within the gridwork to ensure the perfect fit for any projects desired appearance or performance requirements.
- Standard mullion depths available from 1 15/16” to 10 13/16“.
- Glazing thickness variance of up to 2 1/16“.
- 1 15/16” external sightline.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Variation in aesthetic external cap options available.
- Integrated solar shading systems available.
- 30-minute non-structural fire-rated system available.
- Evaluated and tested to AAMA 501.
Our Facade System
- TB50 SG
- TB60 SG
- TB Concealed Frame Awning