Our ST90 is the most thermally efficient window system in our range It produces thermal values as low as 0.084 Btu (th)/hour/foot²/°F. This passive house standard window is available with options of triple or quadruple glazing up to 2 7/16″.
The ST90 window system would substantially reduce heat loss and noise pollution within work spaces or living quarters.
Passive House Standard Window
Thermal Values as low as 0.084 Btu (th)/hour/ft²/°F
- Thermal Transmission as low as 0.084 Btu (th)/hour/ft²/°F.
- Passive House standard window system.
- 3 9/16″ profile thickness.
- Designed for the ultimate thermal efficiency.
- Evaluated and tested to the AAMA 101 standard, meeting the CW PG50 grade.
- Elements of the window were chosen for their end of life recycling.
- Tested for smoke ventilation.
- Single or dual color available.
- Triple or quadruple glazing up to 2 7/16″.
- New low conductive polyamides used in the window assembly.
Passive House Standard
At 180°, the window will swing inwards, opening fully like a casement window.
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.