Solar Shading Systems
Solar shading (Brise Soleil) is an external structure designed and positioned to control the interior temperature of glazed buildings. While the heat from the sun can be beneficial at certain times of the day or year, too much ‘solar gain’ during the middle of the day or in summer can cause overheating. The orientation of the building is also a factor – different elevations of a building will have varying levels of solar gain.
Elliptical blades ranging in size from 6 5/16” to 17 11/16“
- Various elliptical blades ranging in size from 6 5/16” to 17 11/16“.
- Horizontal or vertical positioning.
- Can fully integrate into our curtain wall and ST windows systems.
- Array of accessories available allowing for direct fitting within the facade.
- Available with single, dual color or anodized finish.
- Polyester powder coating to ASTM 2604.
- Fully tested for load bearing capacity by ASTM registered laboratory.
- Reduce heating & cooling energy bills leading to more sustainable buildings
- Increased natural light without the glare of the sun
- Temperature control withing the room, ensuring it does not get too hot
- Long lasting and easy to maintain
Specifically Designed to Meet Building Requirements
All solar shading (brise soleil) panels are designed to suit the building’s requirement. Horizontal blades can be assembled onto side plates for connection to support arms – this reduces site labour time.
The vertical runner that connects the blades can be fixed to our window or curtain wall systems or different structures which surround the building, such as brick/block walls or cladding.
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.