Life Enhancing Window
Our Life Enhancing Window has been designed to make it easier for people with limited mobility to live independently at home for longer.
By positioning the handle at the bottom of the window, this turn and tilt system gives the user continuous access to the handle, allowing them to open and close the window with minimal effort.
The Life-Enhancing Window meets all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
ADA Compliant Window System
Specifically Designed for People With Limited Mobility
- Specifically designed and adapted to suit the needs of people with limited mobility
- Meets all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Easily accessible from a mobility chair
- Available with all of our window systems
- Eco-friendly polyamide core
- Glazing variants are 1 1/8” – 1 5/8
- Identical sightlines throughout
- Can be pre-assembled in-house saving installation time/cost
- Available with single, dual or anodized finish
- Polyester powdercoating to ASTM 2604
- Matching rebate doors available
- Suggested maximum size of 35-7/16″ x 59-1/16″
Up to Passive House standard
(Depending on chosen system)
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.
APA Technical Library
You are about to be brought off site