APA Facade Systems louver panels and screens are popular with designers for many applications on modern buildings. Louver systems generally provide the passage of air to and from HVAC and other building systems, while protecting these openings against rain. Louver screens are also used to conceal HVAC and other heavy equipment from view. In many cases, these systems are used purely for aesthetic effect.
Glazed solutions for the L20 are available in 1 1/8” thick, while continuous louvers are available in 2″ and 2-15/16″
- Suitable for use in most facade and window systems
- Glazed solutions available in 1-1/8” thicknesses
- Can be supplied in pre-fabricated panels or stock lengths
- Available in anodized or polyester powder coating to ASTM 2604
- Comes complete with a water channel
- Available with an insect mesh
- Free area 48%
- Suitable for use in most cladding and rain screen applications.
- Blade sizes 2″ and 2-15/16″.
- Can be supplied in stock length packages
- Available in anodized or polyester powder coating to ASTM 2604.
- Range of support mullions available.
- Free area 50%.
Designed to Meet Any Project Requirements
Louvers are designed to prevent wind-driven rain entering a building, while still allowing a passage of air to flow for natural ventilation.
APA Facade Systems have a variety of louvers that can be specifically designed and manufactured to meet any project requirements.