The ST70 window is designed to produce a superior thermal performance. It uses a combination of thermally efficient, eco-friendly polyamide and extruded open cell EDPM rubber.
With a glazing variant of 1 1/8” – 1 5/8“, this window system is suitable for all types of construction from Residential to Commercial, Educational to Healthcare.
Superior Thermal Performance
Eco Friendly Design – Manufactured Using Recycled Materials
- Superior thermal performance
- Eco-friendly polyamide core
- 2 3/4″ Window
- Glazing thickness of 1 1/8” – 1 5/8“
- Identical sightlines throughout
- Includes multi-point locking for added security
- Can be pre-assembled in-house saving installation time/cost
- Available with single, dual color or anodized finish.
- Polyester powder coating to ASTM 2604.
- Matching rebate doors available
- Evaluated and tested to AAMA 101 for windows and doors meeting the CW50 grade.
At 180°, the window will swing inwards, opening fully like a casement window.
Check out our other products
Find inspiration for your next project
Keep up to date
with our latest news
Sign up to our newsletter today
Have any further
Please feel free to get in touch
If you have any further questions regarding our window, door, facade, brise soleil or louver systems, please get in touch with a member of our team below.