Energy-Efficient, High-Performance Sliding Door
Our ST4-600 Lift & Slide exhibits the best thermal insulation in all the sliding range with transmissions as low as 0.9 Wm2/K. This is possible thanks to the perfect combination of polyamide thermal breaks and cross-linked polyethylene foam combined with the use of high-performance triple glazed units (possible thickness up to 2 3/16“) and large size sliders. Acoustically this combination of framing and high-performance acoustic glass will deliver a noticeable noise reduction with exceptional thermal insulation.
- Monorail option available
- Eco-friendly profile
- Thermal value as low as 0.9 Wm2/K
- Excellent weather seals and acoustic performance
- Multiple opening possibilities up to 6 sashes
- Max sash size/weight 3000mm x 3000mm or 300kg
- Frames 160mm – 3 rails 251mm
- 70mm sash
- Possible glazing thickness up to 55mm
- Fully tested to Pas 24 security standard
- Available as single or dual colour to Qualicoat powder coating
Uw*: EN ISO 10771 – as low as 0.9 W/m2K
Air: EN 12207:2000 – Class 4
Water: EN 12208:2000 – Class 9A
Wind: EN 12210:2000 – Class C5
*Whole door U values are a combination of the frame and glazing thermal performance and as such will vary with the specification of glass utilised.
Download the ST4-600 Brochure & Manual Below
Seamless integration with our Juliet balcony
The Juliet Balcony railing system is designed to be installed with our high-performance windows, tilt & turn window/doors and our ST4-600 Lift & Slide. It comes with a maximum width of 1800 mm and features a clear heat-strengthened glass panel, providing uninterrupted views and high fall protection for floor-to-ceiling windows or doors.