Our new lift & slide door system that exhibits the best thermal insulation in all the sliding range with transmissions as low as 0.9Wm2/K.
This maximum energy efficiency is possible thanks to the perfect combination of polyamide thermal breaks and cross-linked polyethylene foam combined with the use of high-performance triple glazed units (possible thickness up to 55mm) and large size sliders. Acoustically this combination of framing and high-performance acoustic glass will deliver a noticeable noise reduction with exceptional thermal insulation.
The possibility of large sash dimensions makes the ST4-600 system the ideal choice for enclosing large spaces while maintaining a high level of luminosity. The system offers modern style with straight style both in sashes and fixed panels.
– Glazing aperture of 28mm up to 52mm (double or triple glazing).
– Double or single sliding door configuration giving you flexibility in design.
– Available in double or treble track format which allows for up to six sliding doors.
– Available with 90-degree junction requiring no corner post.
– Max size of the slider is 3,300mm x 3,300mm, with a maximum weight of 400kg.
– Available in most colours to Qualicoat, carrying up to 25-year guarantee, T&C’s apply, regular cleaning is required.
– Supplied, fabricated and assembled, ready for glazing by others.
– Uw Whole Door Value
– As low as 0.9wm2/k.
– Air Permeability – Class 4.
– Water Tightness – Class 9A.
– Wind Resistance – Class C5.
For any further information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on +353 1 450 9102.
OUR OTHER WINDOW & DOOR SYSTEMS