APA Facade Systems ST70 Concealed Sash has been specifically designed with a modern slim design. This window system has an external surface of only 66 mm resulting in an aesthetically pleasing finish to the building while also substantially increasing luminosity internally.
The Concealed Sash meets all the BS/EN regulations demonstrating excellent water tightness, air permeability, and wind resistance values. A 35 mm thermally broken zone is created by using a variety of polyamide cores as part of the frame and sash. This allows for a thermal transmission as low as 1.4W/m2K to be achieved when the ratio of glass to aluminium is correct, maximising its energy efficiency.
The opening possibilities of this system include tilt and turn, side hung open in, bottom hung open out and bottom hung open in. Regardless of its slim design, the ST70 Concealed Sash is available with large sash dimensions of up to 1200 mm x 2400 mm or 160 kg.
With the possibility of glazing high-performance double glazed units up to 40 mm thick, this highly insulated slimline window system is the ideal choice for apartments, houses, or student accommodation.
ST70 Concealed Sash Brochure
– Whole window Uw value as low as 1.4 W/m2K
– Tested to Pas 24 and SBD standards
– Fabricated using recycled aluminium and plastic materials
– Double glazed units available up to 40mm.
– Exterior surface of 66 mm
– Maximum Size/Sash – 1200 mm x 2400 mm
– Maximum Weight/Sash – 160 kg
– Single or dual colour available – Qualicoat (RAL Colours)
– Can be pre-assembled in-house saving installation time/cost
|Transmittance||Whole window Uw as low as 1.4 (W/m²K)|
|EN 12207:2000||Air:||Class 4|
|EN 12210:2000||Wind:||Class C5|
Reference test: 1200 mm x 1400 mm – 2 sashes, please get in touch with our technical department for specific project requirements.